INDOOR 8s Adult Indoor Cricket League
Brought to you by Sports Movement
8 players a side. No maximum registered players per team.
Separate Gold Cup and Silver Cup.
Every player bats. Batsmen bat in pairs.
Atleast 6 players have to bowl.
Soft Leather balls – Boxes recommended.
Refer to the Rules page (https://mysportsmovement.com/indoor-8s-cricket-rules/) to download our latest Rules document
League start date: December 4, 2020.
Registration end date: November 28, 2020
Fixtures will be out December 1, 2020
Fridays 7:00pm – 9:30pm
Wednesdays/Thursdays: 7:00pm – 9:30pm
At a new World-class Sports facility at The Crossover, 1717 Scottsdale Drive, Cedar Park
Player Registration – $120/player for the first 8 players per team. Additional player registration is $60/player.
(minimum 7 games per team)
Payment to be made before December 1.
Balls are provided by Sports Movement, Umpires are paid by Sports Movement.
Medals for players in the top 3 teams
Medals for Umpires
Player of the Match for every game
Best Batsman of the Series
Best Bowler of the Series
Player of the Series
Players to form their own teams and register interest on the google form provided on this page. Payment portals will be set up on the website by mid-August.
Individual players who do not have a team can also register. We will try to find a team for you.
All Players will be screened before they enter the facility. If anyone has high temperature, cough, or a cold, they will not be allowed inside.
- All players shall wear masks at all times, while in the facility.
- Please keep your physical distance at all times. Batsmen waiting to bat must follow social distancing (minimum 6 feet apart).
- The use of gloves is permitted in the outfield, as long they are not batting gloves/wicketkeeping gloves/baseball mitts, and have no webbing.
- No player may apply saliva or sweat on the ball.
- No player shall hand their cap or any form clothing to the umpire. These must be worn throughout, or be placed inside the players’ respective bags.
- No handshakes, “high-fives”, hugs or any physical touch is allowed.
- No sharing of any cricket equipment, shirts, caps etc.
if you have any questions, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org